Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Town C High School

I have always had Town C as my neighbor. Admittedly, I would say that my home town and Town C  are not very similar, I have travelled to and spent some time in Town C frequently. Knowing of their condition, I wasn't sure how the school would be, but to my surprise, it was in better condition than I thought it would be. The school itself didn't necessarily reflect the outside, which is good because the school environment is important to how students do in school, a school that is in shambles may have poorer results due simply to the fact that students might not feel safe or happy in that environment. I was impressed by the principal's knowledge and attitude. He was very enthusiastic at our presence in his school, which made me feel welcome. As for the uniforms, I do believe in individuality; however, I feel as though the students will still be able to express themselves while still being appropriate, at least that's what I got from the Principal. I am very excited to begin observing and taking notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment